The role provides the necessary leadership and guidance to the Team so as to develop and maintain its place as a successful and respected First Class County. The post holder exercises this role in close consultation and partnership with the Glamorgan Captain(s) who lead the Players on the field, and the CEO / Director of Cricket in order to develop and deliver policies to create sustainable success.
The post holder will report to the Chief Executive / Director of Cricket, and will have:
• Minimum UKCC ECB Level 3 Coaching Qualification
• Demonstrable success as a cricket coach at domestic and/or international level
• Minimum of 5 years' experience within professional cricket
• Ability to motivate and influence professional cricketers, coaches and teams
• Resilience and energy to operate in a challenging and high profile working environment
• Proven ability to operate with professionalism and integrity in challenging situations
A detailed job description can be obtained from : Simon White, Commercial and Finance Director, Glamorgan CCC, SWALEC Stadium, Cardiff, CF11 9XR Tel: 029 20409380, Email: email@example.com.
Please submit applications to Simon White by 5pm on Monday 30th September 2013. Interviews will take place on Thursday 10th October 2013.