MiPost - postal solutions from McLays
McLays are a privately owned company with a history tracing back around 200 years to West Wales.
Printing literature for some of the largest brands in the world, McLays diversified into personalised communications during the 1990s and launched “MiPost” in 2011 as a specialist area of post-related services.
MiPost offers a range of cost-saving solutions including:
• Downstream Access (DSA) - sortation of post before it goes to the Royal Mail for final delivery, offering cost reductions in postage
• Hybrid Mail - the ability to send printed letters directly from your PC
• Post room audit - review current processes and suggest potential improvements
• Consultation - analysis of production and pack types for costs and VAT implications
• Data cleansing - various systems to cleanse data and ensure format is compliant with Royal Mail's strict guidelines to achieve optimum discounts
• Mail consolidation - low volume mailers also benefit from cost reductions
• Collection flexibility - collection routes are constantly reviewed often allowing later collection times to meet customer needs
If you would like to talk about your current postal activities and to see if MiPost can save you money please email firstname.lastname@example.org
ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO27001, OHSAS18001